Contributed and minisymposium talk deadlines
Submission deadlines for all contributed and minisymposium talks are now closed.
- 2nd January 2018: Registration opens
- 1st May 2018: Early-bird registration closes
- 8th July 2018: Registration closes
All deadlines are at 23:00 GMT (UTC+0).
31st January 2018 – Submissions for all minisymposium and contributed talks are now closed.
2nd January 2018 – Registration is now open for the conference.. Register by May 1st for a discounted early-bird rate.
7th September 2017 – Details of our plenary speakers are now available on our programme page.
20th February 2017 – Dates for the submission of minisymposia and contributed talks are now available on the important dates page.
Areas of interest
The purpose of this conference series is to bring together researchers and practitioners with an interest in the theoretical, computational and applied aspects of high-order and spectral methods for the solution of differential equations.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- spectral methods
- high-order finite difference methods
- p and hp finite element methods
- discontinuous Galerkin methods
- ENO/WENO methods
- high order methods for integral equations
- wavelet-based methods
- stochastic methods
- efficient solvers and preconditioners for high order methods
- efficient time-stepping methods
- parallel and computational aspects
- flux reconstruction
Examples of applications can be found in:
- fluid mechanics
- structural mechanics
- quantum mechanics
- climate modeling
- image processing