Thanks for attending!
ICOSAHOM 2018 is now finished and was a great success. We would like to thank all the speakers and attendees for a fantastic range of talks and discussions. A few notes:
- A conference proceedings will be published by Springer. Details on how to submit can be found on the proceedings page. The deadline for submissions has been extended to November 14th, 2018 at 11pm GMT.
- Nominations for the Christine Bernardi Award on high-order approximations for the solution of PDE’s are now open.
- The live streams of all of the conference plenary talks can be found on the plenary speakers page.
- All participants who have requested a receipt or confirmation of attendance will receive this during the next week.
ICOSAHOM 2020 will be held in Vienna, Austria. We look forward to seeing you there!
Areas of interest
The purpose of this conference series is to bring together researchers and practitioners with an interest in the theoretical, computational and applied aspects of high-order and spectral methods for the solution of differential equations.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- spectral methods
- high-order finite difference methods
- p and hp finite element methods
- discontinuous Galerkin methods
- ENO/WENO methods
- high order methods for integral equations
- wavelet-based methods
- stochastic methods
- efficient solvers and preconditioners for high order methods
- efficient time-stepping methods
- parallel and computational aspects
- flux reconstruction
Examples of applications can be found in:
- fluid mechanics
- structural mechanics
- quantum mechanics
- climate modeling
- image processing